Right of withdrawal from the company Canutree UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Information on the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Cancellation policy part 1
Within 14 days you have the right to cancel this contract without giving any reason.
The cancellation period of the right of withdrawal is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Canutree UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Bessemerstraße 82 / 10. OG Süd, 12103 Berlin, Tel. no.: +49 30-62933487, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you wish, you can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
Cancellation policy part 2
You can also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website (https://canutree.de). If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation (e.g. by e-mail) of the receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period
Consequences of revocation Part 1
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless,
something else has been expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that
you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
Consequences of revocation Part 2
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract.
In any case, the deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the 14-day period.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to your handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for checking the condition,
properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which
an individual selection or determination
by the needs of the consumer is required
- where it concerns the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date has passed quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- where it concerns the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if
their seal has been removed after delivery;
- on the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- on the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been
removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
- To Canutree UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Bessemerstraße 82 / 10th OG Süd, 12103 Berlin, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.